A poem by J.F. Conant

He who loves an old house never loves in vain. How can an old house used to sun and rain, to lilac and to larkspur and an elm above-ever fail to answer the heart that gives it love?

Friday, January 7, 2011

New rule to live by: Do NOT read cookbooks when you're on a low carb diet

OMG Ya'll! I am trying to be a good girl and remain steadfast on this low carb diet I'm on, but I 've made a terrible mistake! I got The Italian Farmer's Table by Matthew Leialabba & Melissa Pellegrino from the library. I may have to replace this book, because of all the drool stains!

I have a lot of cookbooks, but this one is incredible! I think you can gain weight just looking at the photos! And, AND the best part is they have a BLOG too!!!  http://www.theitalianfarmerstable.com/
Do yourself a favor a get a copy of this book! And then, invite me to dinner. PLEASE!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I've been checking in daily. I miss you when you don't post.

The cookbook sounds great. Since you're telling us how good this cookbook is, I think I'll wait for a month or two before ordering. After the holidays. . .do not order a great cookbook!!

Yvette said...

This looks like a fabulous cookbook. I LOVE Italian cookbooks - mostly for reading these days, but still I love them!