A poem by J.F. Conant

He who loves an old house never loves in vain. How can an old house used to sun and rain, to lilac and to larkspur and an elm above-ever fail to answer the heart that gives it love?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh My Goodness! Look what Joe just ordered for me...

O.K. Well, I actually ordered it, but he is paying for it .....so
Last fall,  the 2 cycle mantis tiller that I had for 14 years finally died on me.  Joe had promised me a new one this spring, so I went looking and I found out that they now make a Mantis with a 4 cycle Honda engine!
So, I got me one! Woo Hoo! Only 24 lbs and runs like nobody's business!
If you garden, you have GOT to get you one of these babies! They ROCK!

2 comments:

Diane said...

You're going to love it. We gave ours to a friend when we downsized, but I've learned that you always have a use for a Mantis. You can even edge your sidewalks. Now that's ambitious!!

Life in the Big Grey Victorian On The Corner said...

OH! And it's so quiet! LOVIN' IT!!!