A poem by J.F. Conant

He who loves an old house never loves in vain. How can an old house used to sun and rain, to lilac and to larkspur and an elm above-ever fail to answer the heart that gives it love?

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thinking of a family portrait before the holidays?

I want to do a family photo as soon as Ben gets a free weekend and can come home.  These "color schemes"  will help us coordinate what to wear. I am leaning towards the grey and gold, but I  will have to consult the family first, I suppose.


Here's another idea: have the family hold picture frames IN the picture. In our case, it would have to be more then one frame, but I think it's a cute idea. Don't you?
Whatever we decide, I will certainly share it with you!
When's the last time you had a family photo made, by the way?

2 comments:

Diane said...

I love the grey and gold. I've never thought of that combination, but it's very classy.

The picture frame is a cute idea, too.

Granny Annie said...

We had a family picture taken once and did not give much thought to coordinating clothing selection. Everyone wore a different pattern of plaid. It still hurts to look at that picture LOL