A poem by J.F. Conant

He who loves an old house never loves in vain. How can an old house used to sun and rain, to lilac and to larkspur and an elm above-ever fail to answer the heart that gives it love?

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day #13

I am grateful for lazy Sundays. Whether it be snowy and cold outside, so you snuggle up with a book and a hot cup of coffee, or sunny and beautiful where you can enjoy a walk in the garden or a trip to the lake. I adore Sundays!

I like big, fat Sunday papers and I like croissants with rasberry jam for breakfast and I like going out for brunch after Mass.

God knew what he was doing when he created a day of rest.  I hope you take time to enjoy your Sunday, too.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Thanks, Terri. Having a good one today. But it looks like cloudy weather coming up later on and for tomorrow. But the morning was fine. My chihuahua (Rocky) and I are having a nice quite day. He's sleeping on my lap as I type. :)

Hope yours was just as restful.

Diane said...

Love your new header! That's such a great picture of your home.