A poem by J.F. Conant

He who loves an old house never loves in vain. How can an old house used to sun and rain, to lilac and to larkspur and an elm above-ever fail to answer the heart that gives it love?

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

day #8

I am thankful for music. I try to surround myself with beautiful music always!  I like all kinds of music. Classical, country, rock, jazz classics....all kinds. I  choose my music to suit my moods. Sometimes I choose depending on what I'm doing.  Classical music sooths me when I drive. Rock helps when I am tyring to get my work done and nothing speaks to a broken heart like country music.
I think my life is enhanced by music. I love how it can change my sad mood or even enhance a glad one. Now if only my life had a sound track...

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Mine has a sound track. I thought everyone's did:)

Terri said...

Wouldn't that be so cool!! I would have trouble with the choreograpy, though. I have two left feet! LOL